Website Accessibility Policy
ADA Compliance Policy
We believe all of our visitors should be able to easily shop online on easily, use our smartphone app and access all of our other Websites and digital offerings, regardless of whether one has a need for assistive technologies like screen readers, magnifiers, voice recognition software or switch technology.
We strive to provide an excellent online experience for all guests. We believe all of our visitors should be able to easily use our website. This is in line with our core value of using our collective intelligence to invent technology and create products that simplify and improve travel for our customers and partners. We committed to providing an accessible and easy-to-use website for our customers. Our goal is to make our website content and services accessible to the widest audience possible. We are committed to including the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in our product design process. We recognize that WCAG is always evolving and so must we as we continue to meet these standards.
Our hotel has the appropriate policies, best practices, and procedures in place to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms.
As part of our reservation processes, we:
- Ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented and the accessible room requested is the only remaining room of that type
- Reserve, upon request, accessible guest rooms or specific types of guest rooms and ensure that the guest rooms requested are blocked and removed from all reservations systems; and
- Guarantee that the specific accessible guest room reserved through its reservations system is held for the reserving guest, regardless of whether a specific room is held in response to reservations made by others.
If you require any assistance with booking your reservation, please contact us directly via email, phone, or social media, which you will find on our contact us page.
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this Website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include specifics and any page where an issue has occurred. We will make every reasonable effort to make the page accessible for you.
Hotel Website Accessibility Features
We have made efforts to design this website to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Call us to understand how website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation.
Whenever possible and appropriate, we have used content images that includes descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Website design is intended to be in conformity of basic level compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We have made attempts to ensure all pages validate most features of XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading this website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
List of Screen Readers:
Call us or email us if you need any support in accessing or improving the accessibility of this website.
The privacy and security of your information is very important to us. Whether you are accessing information, submitting request to book a room or are a member of one of our loyalty programmes, we want you to trust that the information that you have provided to us is being properly managed and protected. We have prepared this Privacy Statement to explain more about who we are and how we collect and manage your information.
Who we are
Information we collect and how we use and share it
To learn more about how we collect, use and share your information, please click the relevant section below.
We will also share your information with other third parties in circumstances, such as:
- when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required by law or to protect the safety of hotel guests, employees, the public or our property.
- when disclosure is required to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, warrant or legal process; or
- In the event of a merger, asset sale, or other related transaction.
- For any reason that feels appropriate to the website owner.
There are other times when we collect and use personal information, for example if you choose to participate in one of our competitions or sweepstakes, sign up to receive our newsletters or other special offers and promotions, download one of our mobile applications or participate in one of our other services. In these instances, we will collect information from you for running and administering the respective competition, sweepstakes or service that you have elected to participate in. The information collected may include personal details such as your name and address as well as certain demographic information. In each case, we will collect, use and secure your information in a manner consistent with the general principles set out in this Privacy Statement unless we tell you otherwise.
We also collect information from you when you browse our website, use our mobile applications or participate in certain services hotel. In these instances, information such as your country information, internet protocol (“IP”) address, media access control address and other characteristics about your system or device may be automatically collected. This information is collected for functional purposes as well as to improve your experience when using these services. This information may also be used for aggregated trend and statistical analysis, and for showing you more relevant advertisements and messages.
The legal basis for processing your personal data: We are committed to collecting and using your information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We will only collect, use and share your information where we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do this. This may be because:
- you have provided your consent to us using the personal information
- our use of your information is necessary to perform our contract with you, for example, making and managing your booking and operating and providing services in connection with our Loyalty Programme in accordance with the terms of our agreement with you
- our use of your information is necessary to meet responsibilities we have to our regulators, tax officials, law enforcement, or otherwise meet our legal responsibilities
- our use of your information is in our legitimate interest as a commercial organisation, for example to operate and improve our services and to keep people informed about our products and services (including for profiling and targeted advertising) - in these cases we will look after your information at all times in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy rights and you have a right to object to processing.
If you would like to find out more about the legal basis for which we process personal information, please contact our office. If you have provided your consent to our processing of your information you can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting the our office.
As we operate via a global network of vendors, reservation and service centres, data centres and hotels, it may be necessary to transfer your information to a country outside of the country where it was originally collected or outside of your country of residence or nationality. The information that you provide us during the course of a reservation or through the provision of any other services may be transferred to any of our website or affiliated entities and hotels around the world for the purposes of carrying out or facilitating these services. It will also be necessary to transfer this information to third parties, including, without limitation, our Franchisees, partners and third-party service providers.
Using our websites, mobile applications and other technology
Cookies and other tracking technologies
What is a cookie: A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed onto an Internet user’s web browser or device and is used to remember as well as obtain information about that party. You might be assigned a cookie when visiting our websites or when using our mobile applications. In some instances, where permitted under the applicable law, cookies may also be used for the purposes of certain email campaigns.
What types of cookies we use and how we use them: We use three primary types of cookies, which include:
- Functional cookies: these cookies support the use of the website and applications and enable certain features to enhance your experience. For example, we use functional cookies to facilitate your reservation and to remember your selections as you move from page to page. We also use functional cookies for remembering things like your sign-in information and hotel preferences to avoid you having to re-enter it.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information needed to support the website and our applications and allow us to improve our website and identify any problems that you faced while visiting us. For example, performance cookies may provide us with information about how you came to our website and how you navigated around our website during your visit. We also use these cookies to provide us with certain statistical and analytics information, such as how many visitors came to our website or how effective our advertising is.
- Targeting cookies: these cookies are used to collect information from you to help us to improve our products and services as well as serve you with targeted advertisements that we believe will be relevant for you. We use targeting cookies across our websites and applications for various marketing initiatives and campaigns. For more information, please see the “Targeted advertising” section below.
- Third-party cookies: As described above, we use a number of third-party service providers to help us manage, carry out and improve our advertising. These parties set cookies at our direction to help us collect information and provide you with advertisements that we believe would be relevant for you. In some instances these third parties may also assist us by providing certain statistical and analytics information in relation to our marketing practices. We also may share information collected through cookies (and other tracking technologies) with third parties to use for their own analytics and marketing purposes.
- Managing cookies and opting out: You can choose to visit our web sites without cookies, but in some cases certain services, features and functionality may not be available. To visit without cookies, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
- Other technologies: Other technologies such as pixels and web beacons may also be used on our websites, mobile applications, in email messages and in other areas of our business. These technologies are used to improve our products and services as well as our marketing efforts.
- Targeted Advertising: We and our third-party service providers may serve targeted advertisements through the use of first-party or third-party cookies, pixels and web beacons when you visit our website, use our mobile applications, or visit third party websites. In some instances, these cookies may be persistent cookies. As described in the sections above, we and our third party service providers may also use cookie and other information to try to identify other devices and web browsers that you may use so we and our third-party service providers may serve targeted advertisements to those devices. We do this to provide you with advertising that we believe may be relevant for you as well as improve our own products and services, including the functionality and performance of our websites and mobile applications. To learn more about opting out of certain types of targeted advertising, please see the “Managing cookies and opting out” section above.
How we use the information we collect
We use personal information only for the purposes described in this Policy, except if otherwise disclosed to you at the time the data is collected or further authorized by law or by you.
We use the personal information that we collect through this website to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the service, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users.
We use the personal information that we collect through this website to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the website service.
How we secure your information
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of the information that you provide to us. To do this, technical, physical and organisational security measures are put in place to protect against any unauthorised access, disclosure, damage or loss of your information. The collection, transmission and storage of information can never be guaranteed to be completely secure, however, we take steps to ensure that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect your information.
Managing your preferences and information
We want to ensure that you have the necessary tools at your disposal to control the information that you provide to us, including how we communicate with you. It is also important that you contact us to update your information if any of it is inaccurate or changes. Please click the relevant section below to learn more about how to control how we communicate with you and how to update, modify and delete your information.
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not intentionally solicit or collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If we are notified or otherwise discover that a minor’s personal information has been improperly collected, we will take all commercially reasonable steps to delete that information. In limited instances, we may have a campaign or programme targeted towards children. In these instances details on the information practices will be presented within the terms and conditions of the programme or campaign.
Retaining your information in our systems
We maintain a data retention policy which we apply to the records we hold.
How to contact us
For any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement or our data privacy practices, please call our office.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Your rights under EU data protection laws
You have legal rights under EU data protection laws in relation to your personal information. Click on the links below to learn more about each right you may have. To exercise any of your rights please contact our Data Protection Officer by calling our office.
To access personal information
You can ask us to confirm whether or not we have and are using your personal information and for a copy of your information.
To correct / erase personal information
You can ask us to correct any information about you which is incorrect. We will be happy to rectify such information but would need to verify the accuracy of the information first.
You can ask us to erase your information if you think we no longer need to use it for the purpose we collected it from you. You can also ask us to erase your information if you have either withdrawn your consent to us using your information (if we originally asked for your consent to use your information), or exercised your right to object to further legitimate use of your information, or where we have used it unlawfully or where we are subject to a legal obligation to erase your personal information.
We may not always be able to comply with your request, for example where we need to keep using your information to comply with our legal obligation or where we need to use your information to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
To restrict how we use personal information
You can ask us to restrict our use of your information in certain circumstances, for example:
- where you think the information is inaccurate and we need to verify it;
- where our use of your information is not lawful but you do not want us to erase it;
- where the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected but we need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- where you have objected to our use of your personal information but we still need to verify if we have overriding grounds to use it.
We can continue to use your information following a request for restriction where we have your consent to use it; or we need to use it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or we need to use it to protect the rights of another individual or a company.
To object to how we use your information
You can object to any use of your information which we have justified on the basis of our legitimate interest, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms to data protection outweigh our legitimate interest in using the information. If you raise an objection, we may continue to use your information if we can demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests to use the information.
You can also require us to stop using your data for direct marketing purposes.
To ask us to transfer your information to another organisation
You can ask us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or you can ask to have it transferred directly to another data controller (e.g. another company).
You may only exercise this right where we use your information in order to perform a contract with you, or where we asked for your consent to use your information. This right does not apply to any information which we hold or process that is not held in digital form.
Right to obtain a copy of personal information safeguards used for transfers outside your jurisdiction
You can ask to obtain a copy of, or reference to, the safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of the European Union.
We may redact data transfer agreements to protect commercial terms.
We may ask you for proof of identity when making a request to exercise any of these rights. We do this to make sure that we only disclose information where we know we are dealing with the right individual.
We will not ask for a fee, unless we think your request is unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Where a fee is necessary, we will inform you before proceeding with your request.
We aim to respond to all valid requests within one month. It may however take us longer if the request is particularly complicated or you have made several requests. We will let you know if we think a response will take longer than one month. To help us respond more quickly, we may ask you to provide more detail about what you want to receive or are concerned about.
We may not always be able to do what you have asked, for example if it would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others, or if we are otherwise legally entitled to deal with the request in a different way.
Website Usage Policy
This page sets out the conditions of use of the this website and contains important information explaining your relationship about your rights to access and use information on it. Please read this notice carefully. If you do not agree to accept all terms of the notice, please do not use this Site.
The use of this website is only intended for private, by-invitation only guest that are pre-approved and authorized to use this website by the website owners.
ILLEGALITY: If the advertising, offering for sale, or selling of the goods and/or services referred to on this Site is illegal for any reason in the jurisdiction in which it is accessed or viewed, whether by virtue of the age of the person seeking to view it or otherwise, access to and/or viewing of such material is not authorised by this website.
WARNING: Any unauthorised access and/or viewing may be an infringement of the copyright and/or other intellectual property rights of this or its subsidiaries and may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this Site is not comprehensive. this and its subsidiaries do not represent or warrant that the material comprised in this Site is completely accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case and accordingly neither this nor any of its subsidiaries shall have any liability in respect of such material or for any use of such information by any such person.
The material on this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The materials on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable laws, this and its subsidiary and associated companies disclaim liability for negligence and disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied in relation to this Site, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. this does not warrant that the functions contained in the material be uninterrupted or error-free, that the contents will be correct, accurate, reliable or up to date, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. this accepts no responsibility to update the material on this Site, which derives from various different dates. This website and its subsidiary and associated companies do not accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of, this Site or any information contained in it.
The material in this Site is intended to provide general information only to private, invitation-only audiences, and is not to be relied upon by any particular individual or class of individuals, or for any purpose. No information contained on this Site is intended to be an invitation or an inducement to invest in or deal in any securities or depository receipts of this or its subsidiaries or associates. In particular, actual results and developments may be materially different from any forecast, opinion or expectation expressed on this website and the past performance of the price of securities cannot be relied on as a guide to future performance.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS: Statements made on or contained in this Site or in documents referred to on this site are or maybe forward-looking statements with respect to the financial condition, results of operations and business of this and its subsidiaries and affiliates (the "Group") and certain of the plans and objectives of the Board of Directors of this with respect thereto. In particular, among other statements, certain statements with regard to management objectives, trends in market share, market standing and product volumes, statements with regard to trends in results of operations, margins, overall market trends, and statements with regard to risk management, interest and exchange rates may be forward-looking in nature. By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risk and uncertainty because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that will occur in the future. There are a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in forward-looking statements. These factors include, but are not limited to, levels of consumer and business spending in major economies where the Group does business, changes in consumer tastes and preferences, the levels of marketing and promotional expenditures by the Group and its competitors, raw material and employee costs, future exchange and interest rates, changes in tax rates, future business combinations or dispositions, the impact on the Company of the European Economic and Monetary Union, estimated costs of European Economic and Monetary Union compliance programmes and business continuity plans, and the weather.
TRADE MARKS: All trade marks referred to on this Site are either owned by or licensed to this or its subsidiaries. Any reproduction or use of such trade marks, save as You are responsible for obeying all applicable copyright laws. Save as expressly permitted, no part of this material may be reproduced in any form, including storing it in any medium by electronic means whether or not temporary or incidental to some other use. Commercial use is not permitted. You may not frame this Site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission. Particular terms relevant to
USE OF HYPERLINKS: Neither this nor any of its subsidiaries are responsible for the content of any other website, including any website through which you may have gained access to this Site or to which you may gain access from this Site. this and its subsidiaries do not accept any liability in connection with any such websites or links.
Where this Site provides a hyperlink to a third party's website it is done so because this believes in good faith that such a website contains or may contain material which is relevant to that on this Site. Such a hyperlink does not signify that this or its subsidiaries have reviewed or approve of the third party's website or its contents – indeed in certain circumstances a hyperlink may connect you to a third party's website containing views contradictory to those expressed on this Site or otherwise held by this and its subsidiaries.
WARNING: The doing of any unauthorised act in relation to material on this Site may result in both civil and criminal liability.
APPLICABLE LAW: This Site is controlled and operated by this from its offices mentioned in the contact information of the website. Your use of this Site and downloads from it, the operation of these terms and conditions and any claim in relation to the information on this Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws as specified by the website owner and may change from time-to-time. The Courts specified by website owner shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this Site.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.